Join us, on Saturday, December 9th (4-5pm), for our Overland Navigation Workshop here at the Blue Ridge Overland Gear storefront, in historic Bedford, Virginia. This is a FREE event but you must register!
Adam of Overland History will be outlining different apps, resources, best practices and methods of navigation for adventure travel by vehicle. Topics covered will include:
- Route Building.
- Smartphone and Tablet Apps used for Route Planning.
- Online Resources.
- Necessary Tools for Navigation.
- Common Mistakes made in-route.
- Equipment Redundancy for safety.
- Map and Compass Navigation.
- Q&A session open to the Group.
- And More!
You are invited to the local brewery Beale's for a beer* after the workshop is over. As always, for anyone coming from out of town, there is also FREE camping, available by request, offsite on private land about three miles from the BROG location. We are looking forward to seeing you!
*BYOB (buy your own beer)